Browse by Solutions
Browse by Solutions
Updated on September 10, 2019 09:41PM by Admin
Apptivo allows all its users to import their Invoices into Invoices App. With this feature, Users can Bulk import all their invoices into the system in one go.
Steps to Import Invoices
- Log in and go to Invoices App from your universal navigation menu bar.
- Click on "More icon(...)” and select the “Import” icon located at the app header bar.
- Click on the "Import" button.
- Click on the "Browse" button and select CSV file from your computer and click on "Next."
- Map Invoice fields to respective CSV fields, as shown in the below instance. Make sure to map the mandatory custom fields.
- After mapping all fields, as shown in the below instance, hit the "Import" button to import records.
- While importing, you'll have to map mandatory files or else you'll receive a warning popup that alerts you to do the same. Mandatory fields are as follows: Invoice Date, Customer, Payment term, Currency, Task Name, Hours, Rate, and Item Rate.
- In the case of mandatory fields not having values, they will be added to exceptions. If error records are added to exceptions, they will be ignored and available to download later.
- If you want to continue, click on the "Add to exceptions and proceed" button or click on the "Back" button, to include mandatory fields.
- There are four validations to do import:
- Mandatory Values - Validates mandatory value association.
- Data Format – Validates data format issues in CSV.
- Duplicates – Validates duplicates in CSV.
- Reference Format – Validates the association of other objects. This will associate existing objects; if there are new objects found in CSV, you are allowed to create new objects.
- Click on the "Proceed" button for each step.
- Once the reference data completes, click on the “Proceed” button to import records. (If you want to stop the import use abort option)
- After proceeding, the system will display the following counts:
- # of Records - Total count of contact records found in a file(CSV)
- # of Del Rec - Count of deleted records at the time of validating the leads
- # of Ignored - Count of ignored records which are added to the exceptions at the time of mapping
- Here, you can view the total number of records, the number of deleted records and the number of ignored records. Click on the "Start Import" button.
- On successfully completing the import the log will display the totals number of imported records, failed, etc,
- The completed CSV file will be listed as shown in the image below, from where you will download the records using “Down arrow” icon found next to the columns(Total Records, Ignored Records, Failed Records)
- You can check the number of successful records imported, failed records and ignored records which can be downloaded as a separate CSV file for later import.