Browse by Solutions
Browse by Solutions
Updated on September 24, 2019 07:29AM by Admin
Views are filtering options, used for presenting particular information based on certain criteria. The custom views created by the user will be listed in the left panel views of the Projects app.
Steps to Create My Views in Projects App (Projects Advanced Search)
- Log in and access Projects App from your universal navigation menu bar.
- Click on the “Search” icon located at the app header bar.
- You can view the search results as shown in the image below:
- Click on the “Please Choose” button in the "Display" field. Select fields you would like to view in a table format.
- Click on “Save as View” button and specify:
- View Name – Name of the view.
- Share With Other Users – Click “ON” to share views with others, if needed.
- Click on the “Save” button.
Steps to Create My Views in Projects App (Left Panel Views)
- Login and access to the Projects App from the universal navigation menu bar.
- Click on “More (...)” -> “Settings” from the App header bar.
- You will be directed to the Settings page. Click on “Customize App -> Views” from the left navigation panel.
- Now, you can create views, in the following two ways:
- Click on “+” icon near the “Views” to create a new view.
- Click on "Views" -> "Create" button present.
- In the Create View popup, enter the following details:
- Title - Enter the title for the view.
- Description - Enter the description for the view.
- Privilege - Select the required privilege from the drop-down.
- List Layout - Select the required list layout from the drop-down.
- Display - Slide the toggle ON to make it visible in the left navigation panel.
- Criteria - Set the criteria as “ =”.
- Click on “Create”.
- The view is now successfully created. You can edit it anytime, by clicking on the “Edit” icon, if needed.
- The created view will be displayed in the left navigation panel as shown: