Browse by Solutions
Browse by Solutions
Updated on January 15, 2020 09:15PM by Admin
Customizing your call flow becomes easier with the Contact Center App. Contact Center App allows you to set up your IVR(Interactive Voice Response) according to your necessity. You can decide when and to whom the call has to be forwarded.
- Once the phone number is purchased, navigate to Settings in the Contact Center App. Here, select Contact Center → Phone Numbers → Select a Phone Number.
- You will be directed to set up the call flow. Here, you can add a friendly name for the phone number and set up the path.
Note: You can have only one path for a number.
You can create two types of call flow:
Simple Forward: You can forward your purchased number to a particular number.
Standard Tree: You can set up the IVR using the Standard Tree call flow.
Messages: You can convert your text to speech at the start of the call. The entered message will be converted to text.
Call Handling Rules: In the call handling rules, you can decide the call flow when the call reaches your organization or the contact center.
- Select Add Rule to start the process to enable the call handling rules.
For Instance: Let us build the IVR for the contact center that represents your firm.
User ActionThe caller can press a number → The caller has the option to choose numbers between 0 and 9 along with “.”, “*”, “#” according to the IVR setup.
Routing ProfileYou can choose to whom the call has to be forwarded to. Apptivo allows you to perform a number of routing.
- Route to Employee
You can forward the calls to an Employee by clicking (+) to add the particular employee.
- Route to Team
You can forward the calls to a Team by clicking (+). Anyone from the team can answer the call.
- Forward To
You can forward the call to a particular number.
- Hang Up Call
On pressing a particular number, you can decide to hang up the call.
- Insert Nested Rule
You can create sub-IVR for a particular number by using the Nested rule.
- Ticket Status
It will pull all the cases logged for the customer with their status.
You can decide the properties of the call using the Inspector tab. Consider a routine is set to transfer the call to an Employee.
Start of Cycle
You can set up for how long the call can ring to the Employee.
End of Cycle
If the call is not answered, then you can either set up to disconnect the call or add a message.Message
- If the message feature is disabled, then you can configure asking to just send a voicemail or add the call in the queue for a callback.
- If the message feature is enabled, then you can send a message using the Text to Speech Converter. You can also configure asking to send a voicemail or add the call in the queue for a callback.