Browse by Solutions
Browse by Solutions
Updated on February 26, 2020 06:34AM by Admin
Apptivo’s Answers App allows you to change the view of the Default Home Page. In Views function, you can customize the views of the Default Home Page View and the Left Panel views.
Steps to Follow
- Login and access the Answers App from the Universal Navigation bar.
- Click on the More icon (...) and select the Settings.
- Then, click on the Customize App dropdown from the Left panel.you can view the App Naming, Master Layout, List Layout, and Views.
- From the Customize app, Select Views.
- In the Default Home Page View dropdown, you can set the default page of the Answers App’s home page. For instance: if you want to set the default page as by the My Follow-Ups, select My Follow-Ups from the drop-down.
- Save the changes. The changes will be reflected in the Answers App Home Page.
- In the Left Panel Views, You can customize the view by the Display, List Layout and with the Security Privileges.
- Display - By this, you can enable or disable in the Left Panel View
- List Layout - By this, you can select the Layout list in the views.
- Security Privilege - By this, you can control the access of the answers
- By the Display option, you can Enable or Disable the View on the Left Panel in the Answers App Left Panel. In this, My Follow Up is Disabled.
- You can view the changes in the Answers App Home Page. My Follow Up is Not visible in the Answers App Left Panel.
- By the List Layout, you can select the Layout Type from the Dropdown. Here, the Overview Layout is Selected for the Show All Page.
- The Changes will get updated in the Show All Page.
Note: You can create a New view as per your preference by using List Option in the Customize App. Click Here to Know More.
- By the Security Privileges, you can control the access of the Left panel views for the Specicifed Privileges access level.
- For Instance: If you want to give the Show all access only for the employee those who have the Security Privileges as Manage views. Select the Show All security Privileges as Manage Answers.
- You can create a new privilege by selecting the Create Privilege option in the Drop Down. Click Here for more details.