Browse by Solutions
Browse by Solutions
Updated on March 9, 2020 05:04AM by Admin
Apptivo’s collaboration Activities helps us to manage and control the quick actions of common activity of all the apps in the left-hand menu views. Associated Objects Reports are used to organize and analyze the activities related to the other functionalities. Sorting and filtering the data will helps us to get the filter out of the particular data as per the preferences.
Consider associating the task with the customers and using the filter option to create a customized report from the Customers App.
Steps to follow
- Login and access the Home Page.
- Click on the Task from the Collaboration Activities.
- Click on More icon (...) and select Settings.
- Then, click on the Reports on the left menu and select the Associated Object Reports.
- Click on the Create button.
- In the Create Associated Object Report, you can set a name for the Report in the Name attribute. And give some Description for your reference. Here, it is named as Customer Task Activity Reports.
- From the Associated Object Drop-down, Select the CRM apps that need to get associated with the task activities. Here, the Customers App is Selected.
- In the Activity: Task, you can filter the attributes form that Task Activity and you can customize the attributes of the reports for the Download.
- From the Filter Attributes Drop-down, you can view and select the attributes from the Task Activity. That will be reflected as the Filter Option for the Reports.
- From the Search Result Column Attributes, you can select the attributes that will appear in the downloaded reports. Click the Available Attributes and by clicking the arrow you can push the attribute to the Selected Attributes.
- By clicking the Double arrow, you can pull all the attributes from the Available Attributes to Selected Attributes.
- In Associated Object: Customers, here you can view and customize the Filter and the Column Attributes of the Customers App as same as the Task activity.
- From the Filter Attributes Drop-down, you can view and select the attributes from the Customers App. That will be reflected as the Filter Option for the Reports.
- From the Search Result Column Attributes, you can select the attributes that will appear in the downloaded reports. Click the Available Attributes and then click on the arrow to can push the attribute to the Selected Attributes.
- Click on the Create Button.
- You can view the created Associated Object Report on the List.
- You can view the Created Filter in the Customers App Reports as well.
- Go → Customers App → Reports → General Reports.
- Here, you can filter and view the report by using the View Report. By clicking the Export button, you can export the Report.