Browse by Solutions
Browse by Solutions
Updated on March 16, 2020 05:02AM by Admin
Suppliers App in Apptivo allows you to generate Triggers according to a particular time. Triggers are a great tool to enhance tracking and handling multiple records at a time. You can set a one-time trigger and recurring trigger with Apptivo effortlessly.
Consider you are handling a Customer Service business. Here, the shifts are allotted based on time. So, you can make use of the time based trigger to change the “Assigned To” employee.
- Go to Settings → Suppliers → Triggers → Time Based Triggers. In the Time Based trigger page, select Create to create a new trigger.
- In the Create Trigger page, add a name for the trigger. Then, configure the Execution Frequency. You can set it as One Time or Recurring.
For Instance: Consider creating a one-time trigger in Suppliers App.
- In the Run On section, you can set the date and time when the trigger has to be sent.
- Once the basic configuration is complete, add criteria for the trigger in the Criteria section.
- Here, the condition is set to perform an action when the Supplier Name is Eric.
- You can also add more than one condition by making use of the Add Condition feature.
Now, you can decide on the Action that has to be performed when the condition match. Event-Based triggers allow you to perform four kinds of actions:
- Send Email
- Update Attribute
- Update Associated Reference App Attributes
- Call a Webhook URL
- Here, let us consider updating an attribute when the criteria match.
- On selecting Update Attribute, you can perform an action to update the attribute in the record where the criteria match.
- Consider selecting Update Attribute as an action. You will be redirected to Create Trigger Action side panel.
- Here, it is configured to update the “Assigned To” attribute to Peyton Daniel. Select Create. You can see the trigger is configured.
- Select Create to complete the process.
- In the Suppliers App, create a new Supplier with the name Eric.
- Here, you can see the “Assigned To” employee is Caroline Forbes. According to the configuration, the “Assigned To” Employee will change to Peyton Daniel at 11:00 AM.