Browse by Solutions
Browse by Solutions
Updated on April 6, 2020 11:14PM by Admin
Associated Object report in Apptivo helps you to get filtered and more accurate reports for the activities related to the Cases App. Mostly it helps to get the associated reports with the CRM apps and Collaboration activities related to the particular cases. So that you will get clear information about the cases and their close activities.
Let's consider, Clay Jensen is the Manager for the firm and he wants to know the case detail information associated with some of the activities related to the cases. In this scenario, he can create his own associated report form to download the detail information as an excel report. Please follow the steps on how Clay Jenson has created his own Associated Object report for the activity task for their cases.
Steps to create the Associated Object Report
- Login and access the Apptivo’s Home Page.
- Click on the Notes from the Collaboration Activities.
- Click on the More(...) icon and select the Settings.
- Then, click Reports on the Left Menu and select Associated Object Report.
- Click on the Create button.
- In the Create Associated Object Report, set the Name for the Report.
- Here, the name is set as Cases Notes Activity Report
- Give some description of the report that is for your reference.
- In the Associated Object Dropdown, select the Cases App from the list.
- In the Activity area, you can select the attributes of the Notes Activity for the View Report.
- Here, Description, Associated With, Created By, and Created On is selected.
- Associated Object: Cases, you can view and select the attributes of the Cases App for the View Report.
- Here, all the attributes of the cases are selected from the Available Attributes to the Selected Attributes.
- Then, click on the Create button at the bottom right corner.
- You can create the created report in the List.
- Now, go to Cases App and click on the Reports.
- Under the General Reports, you can view the created Cases Notes Activity Report.
- In the Cases Notes Activity Report, select and search the employee, Created From Date and Created To Date.
- Click on the View Report.
- You can view the Report with the selected attributes of the Notes activity and the Cases App.
- Then, click on the Export and select the .csv format to export the Report.
- Your Report will get exported to Excel file.