Browse by Solutions
Browse by Solutions
Updated on April 13, 2020 06:42AM by Admin
Apptivo's Estimates App allows you to create sales quotes in a simpler way. You can create sales quotes and directly send them to the customer for the approval or verification process within the app. In addition, you can add or create your own Terms & conditions as per your business functions. Creating a set of rules and conditions will help you to create a legally binding agreement between you and your customers. And that is also the most important part of the supply chain management process. With the Apptivo’s Estimates app, you can create an own set of terms and conditions and you can add them in the estimates while creating and sending the estimates to the customers.
Let's consider, Supply chain manager Miss. Sarah Castro got a bulk order for an item with an agency(Dialomo). For that order, they had set off terms and conditions about the supply, payments and Price negotiations. So, she has to create separate Terms and conditions for the client with certain discussed rules and the regulations regarding the orders and the payment process. Now, she can create separate terms and conditions within the Apptivo's Estimates app and add them in the estimates for further process.
Steps to create Terms & Conditions
- Login and access the Estimates App from the universal menu.
- Click on the More(...) icon and select Settings.
- Click on the Customize app on the left panel and select the Terms & conditions.
- Click on the Create button.
- Add the Name, Description and the Terms and conditions in the Content. Then, click on the create button.
- Once it is created, you can view the created Terms & conditions in the List.
Note: Click here to know how to configure the Terms & conditions in the PDF Template.
- Once the Terms & conditions are created, go the Estimates Home page.
- Click on the Create Estimate button.
- In the Create Page, add the Customer and all Mandatory Fileds.
- Scroll down to view the Terms & Conditions dropdown.
- In the Terms & conditions dropdown, you can view the Created Terms & conditions.
- Select the Payment Terms for Dialomo.
- Add the Items and quantity then Click on the Create button.
- Once the Estimate is created, click on the Print PDF.
- You can view the created Terms & conditions in the PDF.