Browse by Solutions
Browse by Solutions
Updated on April 18, 2020 05:30AM by Admin
Campaigns App of Apptivo allows you to send Campaigns from predefined templates. You need not create a new campaign every time. Instead, you can use the templates available to configure your Campaigns. You can also embed videos while launching a campaign.
Wills is an employee in the Marketing Department. He wants to send a short video depicting the company while sending Campaigns to make the emails tailor-made. Using the Campaigns App of Apptivo, he can easily send an email with the video widget.
Steps to embed videos
- Go to Settings → Email → Email Templates. Here, select Basic Templates. In the Basic Templates, switch to Customized view. Select Create to create a new template.
- The Select Theme popup will appear. Here, you can either select from an available theme or go with the default theme.
- Once the theme is selected, add the basic information related to the Campaign. You can add a name and Email subject for the Campaign in the Create Email Template page.
- In the Design area, you can utilize the attributes offered by the Campaigns App of Apptivo to customize the emails.
- To embed a video to the email template, drag and drop the Video widget.
- Click on the added Video Widget to view the Inspector tab. In the Inspector tab, you can customize the video section.
The below characteristics of the video can be modified:
- Video Thumbnail Image - To have a different image as a thumbnail of the video, select the Browse button.
- Video URL - Here, you can add the URL of the video to be added to the email.
- Aspect Ratio - Use this toggle to maintain the Aspect Ratio.
- Width - In the width section, you can change the width of the video.
- Height - In the height section, you can change the height of the video.
- Border - You can set the border value of the video here.
- Border Style - As the border is set, you can determine the style of border to be Solid, Dotted or Dashed.
- Border Color - Set a border color for the video here.
- Once the URL is added, you can see the video is added to the video widget in the design area.
- Once the changes are made, select Create. A new Campaign is created. Now, create a Campaign in the Campaigns App with the template created as the Email Template.
- Select Launch to launch the Campaign. Once the campaign is launched, an email will be generated to the targets added to the target list.
- The email will have the video added to it. On clicking the video, the recipient will be redirected to the URL embedded in the video widget.