Browse by Solutions
Browse by Solutions
Updated on April 18, 2020 07:13AM by Admin
Invoices App from Apptivo helps you to manage and create invoices for your business. With that, you can create an invoice and directly send mail to the customers. Invoices app are provided with the default email templates to send an email to the customers. You can customize and design your email template as per your preferences. By default, we have provided three email templates in the invoices app. Additionally, you can customize the templates as per your business needs as well.
Let’s consider, Mr.Clay Jensen is the sales manager for Jensen Bakers. He wants to send a Payment notification to his customer for the recent purchase. He wants to send the email only with the attached invoice PDF and doesn’t want to send it with the embedded invoice in the templates. He wants to add it manually with the more invoices as an attachment. Please follow the steps below to know how to disable the embedded invoice and the PDF in the default email template.
Steps to Follow
- Login and access the Invoices app from Universal Menu.
- Click on the More(...) and select the settings.
- In the settings page, click on the Email and select the Email Templates.
- In the Email Templates, you can view the Default templates on the list.
- Click on the edit icon under the actions.
- By clicking on the edit option, you can view the Update Email Template page.
- Scroll down to view the Attach embedded Template and the Attach PDF Toggle.
- By Disabling the Toggle Attach embedded Template, the embedded invoice attached in the email will be disabled.
- Then, only the Invoice PDF will be available in the mail.
- Click on the Update button.
- Email Template will get updated.
- Now, go to the Invoice app Home page, select the Invoice that needs to be sent to the customers.
- In the Invoice Overview page, you will see the send button.
- Click on the Send button.
- The compose email will get open, there you can see the embedded invoice will not be available at the same time the invoice PDF will be available as the attachment.
- Click on the send button.
- In the Send mail, you can check the mail for clarification.