Browse by Solutions
Browse by Solutions
Updated on April 24, 2020 06:02AM by Admin
Estimates app from Apptivo helps you to generate the quotes for your customers and it will help you to manage your sales opportunities and send them an estimate in a simplified manner. In addition, it allows you to send an estimate directly to the customers through email. Customization is one of the unique and recognizable features of Apptivo apps. With that, you can customize and design the Email template for the estimates as per your requirement. By default, we have provided one email template in the Estimates app. You can customize the default templates also as per your business need.
Let's consider, Miss. Sarah Castro is the sales manager for Roy Beverages. She wants to send an Estimate for the recent sales discussion with the customer. She wants to send the email only with the attached Estimate PDF and doesn’t want to send it with the embedded Estimate in the email. Please follow the steps below to know how to disable the embedded Estimate and the PDF in the default email template in the Estimates app.
Steps to Disable
- Login and access the Estimates App from the universal menu.
- Click on the More(...) icon and select the settings.
- In the settings page, click on the Email and select the Email Templates.
- In the Email Templates, you can view the Default templates on the list.
- Click on the edit icon under the actions.
- By clicking on the edit option, you can view the Update Email Template page.
- Scroll down to view the Attach embedded Template and the Attach PDF Toggle.
- By Disabling the Toggle Attach embedded Template, the embedded Estimate attached in the email will be disabled.
- Then, only the Estimate PDF will be available in the mail.
- Click on the Update button.
- Email Template will get updated.
- Now, go to the Estimates Home page, select the Estimate that needs to be sent to the customers.
- In the Estimate Overview page, you will see the send button.
- Click on the Send button.
- The compose email will get open, there you can see the embedded Estimate will not be available at the same time the Estimate PDF will be available as the attachment.
- Click on the send button.
- In the Send mail, you can check the mail for clarification.