Browse by Solutions
Browse by Solutions
Updated on April 24, 2020 06:30AM by Admin
Apptivo's work orders app allows you to manage and address the customer problems for the dispatched resources. In other ways, it will allow you to track the work hours of the employee and the product used to resolve the issue. Additionally, you can send a created work orders directly through the email. You can customize and design the Email template for the work orders as per your requirement. By default, we have provided one email template in the work orders app and it will allow you to customize the default templates also as per your business need.
Let's consider, Miss. Sarah Castro is the Sales Manager for Roy Beverages. She wants to send a work order to the customer for the recent work done by the employee. She wants to send the email only with the work order link, not with the work order attached PDF. Please follow the steps below to know how to disable the attached PDF in the default email template in the work orders app.
Steps to Disable
- Login and access the Work Orders App from the universal menu.
- Click on the More(...) icon and select the settings.
- In the settings page, click on the Email and select the Email Templates.
- In the Email Templates, you can view the Default templates on the list.
- Click on the edit icon under the actions.
- By clicking on the edit option, you can view the Update Email Template page.
- Scroll down to view the Attach PDF Toggle.
- By Disabling the Toggle Attach PDF, the attached PDF in the email will be disabled.
- Click on the Update button.
- Email Template will get updated.
- Now, go to the Work Orders app Home page, select the Work order that needs to be sent to the customers.
- In the Work Order Overview page, you will see the send button.
- Click on the Send button.
- The compose email page will pop up, there you can see the work order attach PDF will not be available at the same time the work order Link will be available in the email.
- Click on the send button.
- In the Send mail, you can check the mail for clarification.