Browse by Solutions
Browse by Solutions
Updated on April 25, 2020 04:56AM by Admin
Businesses involve the sale of various products and services. Most organizations don’t stick to one product. Instead, there is always research on new products to stabilize the business. There is a need to maintain an inventory of all the items and the associated Suppliers. With Items App, this can be materialized. To quickly view a particular group of Items, you can create custom views using View Builder in Apptivo.
Jennifer uses Items App of Apptivo to track the Items, Suppliers, and the Inventory. However, as the business involves multiple products, she feels it is time-consuming to search for each and every item. So, she creates Custom Views in Items App and quickly tracks the items.
Steps to create Custom Views in Items App
- In Items App, go to Settings → Customize App → Views. In the Views pane, select Create to create a new custom view.
- You can add a Title and Description for the view in the Create View side panel. Along with this, set the privileges for the Custom View.
Note: The Privileges are set for the Employees from the Employees App. Based on the assigned privileges, Employees will have access.
- Now, select the List Layout which has to appear while displaying the custom view. Here, you can see the Overview is selected.
- To make the View available in the left pane, make sure Display toggle is enabled.
- In the Criteria section, you have the ability to set the criteria upon which the Items are to be filtered.
- Here, the condition is set to display the item only if the item value is less than or equal to $150. You can also make use of the Add Condition feature to add more than one attribute.
- Lastly, you can decide what actions have to be made available while performing Bulk Actions. By default, it is enabled for Print PDF, Download PDF’s, send, Archive, and Export.
- If a particular feature is not required, disable the feature. Select Create. A new view is listed in the View Builder.
- Navigate to the Home page of the Items app. The created view is available in the left pane. Click on it to view the records which match the criteria in the right pane.