Browse by Solutions
Browse by Solutions
Updated on April 27, 2020 06:06AM by Admin
Estimates require multiple feedbacks and follow-ups. It is difficult to keep track of all the actions to be taken. With triggers in Apptivo, you can automatically design the course of action in the Estimates App. You can create an event as an action whenever an estimate is created, updated, or deleted. You can also create an event at a particular time.
Cameroon is an Employee of ABT Enterprise. They deal with multiple customers belonging to different business spheres. As the customers differ, the course of action also varies based on the customers. So, the team has come up with an agenda to create events automatically in the calendar depending on the customer’s expertise.
Steps to create an Event as an action
Estimates App of Apptivo permits you to configure two types of Triggers.
- Event Based Triggers - Here, an action occurs when an event is created, updated, or deleted.
- Time Based Triggers - Here, an action occurs when the criteria match at the selected time.
Create an Event Based Trigger where the action is to create an event in the Estimates App.
- Go to Settings → Estimates→ Triggers → Event Based Trigger. Select Create to create a new trigger page.
- In the Create Trigger page, add a name for the trigger. In addition to this, you can also set the event during which the action has to occur. Here, Estimates Created.
- To have the trigger in operation, keep the enabled toggle ON.
- In the Criteria section, determine the condition during which the trigger has to occur. Here, the condition is to generate a trigger when the Customer is Fredrick.
- You can make use of the Actions to set the type of trigger. Since an event is to be created, the action chosen is Create Event.
- In the Create Event Side panel, add the information related to the Events. You can feed the description and the assignee.
- Select Create. It is added as an action.
- Once the changes are made, select Create. A new trigger is created.
- Create a new estimate in the Estimates App with the selected customer.
- As per the trigger configuration, a new Event will be created in the Calendar tab when the Estimate is created.