Browse by Solutions
Browse by Solutions
Updated on May 6, 2020 01:37AM by Admin
Customization is one of the Prime functionality of Apptivo apps. In Estimates, you can create and manage the quotes for services or items as per your business preferences. Adding the numbers in the line items of the services or items provides in the Estimates gives you the clear sequences of lines added in the quotes. Additionally, you can submit more precise estimates to your customers.
Mr. Surjith is the supply chain manager of the Roy Beavers. He has to send the quotes of the Products and services provided to the clients. There are several numbers of line items that need to be added in the quotes. With Apptivo’s Estimates App, he can customize the estimates as per his need by using the Counter attribute, so that he can send the more precise quotes with the number of lines in the Estimates.
Steps to Configure
- Login and access the Estimates App from the universal menu.
- Click on the More(...) icon and select the Settings.
- In the Settings page, click on the Customize app and select the Master Layout.
- From the Master Layout, scroll down and view the Products/Items Sold section.
- Now, scroll down the Palette on the Right side to view the Counter attribute.
- Adjust the Place holder in the Product/Items sold section.
- The Serial number needs to be added in the first column.
- Once you adjust the place holder to the first column, drag and drop the Counter attribute in the Drop attribute place holder.
- Now, click on the Counter attribute, you will be navigated to the Inspector tab on the Right side.
- In the Inspector tab, you can customize the name and the Function of the attribute.
- Change the attribute name in the Name section in the Counter Properties.
- Then, Scroll down to the Counter column and Set the Prefix Type as Static Text, Prefix as the name that you wish to add as a Prefix to the Counter and the Starts With as 1.
- Here, the Prefix is set as 0, so that the serial number starts at 01, 02,03... Etc.
- Save the Changes.
- Now, go to Create Estimates.
- In the Products/ Items sold Section, you can view the added Sl.No attribute.
- Once the Estimate is created, you can view the Auto-generated serial numbers for the added items.