Browse by Solutions
Browse by Solutions
Updated on May 6, 2020 04:01AM by Admin
Apptivo’s cases portal provides the ability to add third-party customers to Cases app, so they can log in and create a case and enter the case details using their own account. The Customer can view and manage the cases through the Apptivo account. In Addition, you can set the default Case source for the Portal so that it will easy to identify the Cases that are created from the customer Portal.
Mr. Antony Martino is the Relationship Manager of the Grpahicana. He wants to identify the Cases that are raised through the Customer Portal. With the Apptivo’s Cases App. he can configure the default Case source for the Portal login. Once the Cases are created from the Portal he can get the case source as Portal. It will be easy for him to separate the cases by their sources.
Steps to create Case Source
- Login and access the Cases app from the universal menu.
- Click on the More(...) icon and select the settings.
- In the settings page, click on the Cases and select the Case Source.
- From the Case Source, click on the Create.
- Add the Case Source Name in the Crease Case Source popup.
- Here, the name is added as Portal and click on the Create button.
- New Case Source Portal will get created.
Steps to Configure Default Portal value
- In the Settings Page, click on the Customize App and select the Master Layout.
- In the Master Layout, click on the Case Source to navigate to the Inspector tab on the right side.
- You can view the Default Value(Portal) under the Standard Behaviour section.
- Click on the Dropdown, you can view the create Case Sources as the option.
- Select the newly created case source Portal from the option.
- Save the Changes.
- You can view the Default Value as Portal from the Case Portal Login.
- The case created from the Portal Login with the Default case source.
- You can view the Cases in your Apptivo account with the Case Source as Portal.