Browse by Solutions
Browse by Solutions
Updated on July 19, 2021 07:28AM by Admin
Apptivo provides the ability to add third-party customers to Cases app, so they can log in and view the progress of the case details using their own account. You can also define the cases that are created by the child customers of the contacts to their Parent customers.
Steps to Follow
- Login and access the Cases App from the universal menu.
- Click on the More(...) icon and select the Settings.
- In the Settings page, click on the Interface and select the Portal Access Level.
- In the Cases Portal Access Level, you can view the access level for the View and Edit.
- By selecting the Contacts will allow the contacts to access the cases that are assigned to them.
- Click on the dropdown to select the All option.
- By selecting the All, the contacts will have access to the cases that are created on the Cases app.
- Selecting All in the view will give access to view all cases on the Cases app.
- Selecting the All option in the Edit option will give access to the contacts to edit the cases that are created on the Cases app.
- Once the All option is selected for View and Edit, the Parent Customers’ Visibility Toggle will get appear
- By enabling the Toggle the Parent customer’s contacts can view all those cases that are created from the Child Customers contacts.
- For example, here the cases are created from the child customer contacts portal with the summary “ Cases Created from child Customer”.
- By the Parents Customers Visibility toggle on, the parent customer can view the cases from their Portal login.
- Log in to one of the parent customers contacts Portal to view the cases created from the Child customer portal.
Note: In case, if you don’t want to show the cases to the Parent Customer do not enable the Toggle, but the contacts can view the cases that are created on the Cases app as per their belonging Customer.