Browse by Solutions
Browse by Solutions
How do I create an Intelligence Dashboard in Cases App?
Updated on August 17, 2020 10:13PM by Admin
To Create an Intelligence Dashboard you have to perform two steps.
- Step 1: Create Charts
- Step 2: Create a Dashboard
Step 1: Create Charts
- Login and access the Cases App from the universal menu.
- Click on the More(...) icon and select the Settings.
- In the Settings page, click on the Intelligence → Charts → App.
- Click on the Create button and select the Column Chart.
- You will be redirected to the Create Column chart.
- Enter the Name for the Chart and set the Privileges.
Note: Based on the Selected Privileges of the Cases the employee will have access to the Charts.
- Enable the Toggle to display the chart in the Dashboard.
- Then, you can customize the Chart.
- Change the Title and the Sub Title of the Chart in the Title and Short Description section.
- Background color: You can customize the background color for the chart.
- Height: Height section enables you to alter the height of the chart.
- Legend: Disabling it removes the legend from the chart.
- Then, Enable the Value Restriction to set criteria for the values which are to be included in the chart.
- Click on the Condition.
- Here, set the Criteria on Value Restriction: Condition to include the records only if the Case Source Is Not Empty.
- Once the criteria are set, click on the Create button.
- In the X-Axis, you can set the Data type as Monthly, Weekly, Discrete Values, and Numeric Ranges. You can also add a label for it from the label section.
- You can also set the X Data Attribute value. Here, the attribute is chosen as Need by Date.
- Once the attribute is set for X-Axis, you can set the attribute for Y-Axis.
- You can set the Aggregation Type of Y-axis to be either Sum or Count. Here, it is set as a Count.
- In the attribute chosen as Case#.
- Then, click on the Filter Tab, enable the Filter.
- Here, the Case Status, Type, Priority, Assigned To attribute is selected for the Filter option.
- Click on the Create button.
- You can view the Created chart on the List.
Step 2: Create a Dashboard
Once the Column chart is created, it is mandatory to create a dashboard for the chart to reflect in the Cases App.
- In the Settings page, click on the Intelligence → Dashboards → App.
- Click on the create button to create a new dashboard.
- You will be redirected to the Create App Dashboard page, add the name, description of the dashboard.
- Using the drag, and drop a section from the palette tab followed by the desired chart.
- Then, click on the create.
- The new dashboard will be created and you can view the Created Dashboard in the List.
- Now, go to the dashboards section in the Cases App.
- You can see the created dashboard - Pending Cases Dashboard.
- To filter out the records, you can click on the filter icon and determine the status based on which the record is to be filtered.
Please explain why you are flagging this content (spam, duplicate question, inappropriate language, etc):