Browse by Solutions
Browse by Solutions
Updated on June 18, 2020 05:13AM by Admin
- In the My Follow Up activity, select Settings from the App Header.
- Go to the Settings tab → Notifications → Update Notifications → Create.
- You will be navigated to the Create Notification Page.
- Enter the values for the fields mentioned in the Create Notification Page.
Name: Add a name for the notification.
Description: Give brief information on the notification.
From Address: My Follow Ups provides two types of “From Addresses”:
- Static: Enables you to enter a default email address.
- Dynamic: Allows you to choose the email address from the list of employees or teams.
- Here, I have chosen a static email address.
- To configure custom notifications, it is important to define three fields:
- The criteria field determines the condition when the notification has to be sent.
- You can determine whether the notification is for the “New” or “Old” set of attributes.
- Now. Choose an attribute from the “Insert Attribute” dropdown. You can also add more than one attribute by selecting ”Add Condition”.
- Here, the criteria are set to send a notification when the Follow Up Date is Current Day.
- Add a subject and detailed description of the message that is to be conveyed to the recipients in the Message field.
- You can customize your message using the Widgets and Attributes provided by Apptivo.
- The Recipients field allows you to customize the email recipients. There are two types of Recipient Lists.
- It allows you to choose the recipients from a list of values. You can choose Customer Contact, Associated Customer, Assigned To, and Associated Employee as recipient lists, and click Create.
- It allows you to add your own recipient list manually.
- Here, A dynamic list is chosen and select Create to complete the setup.
- Consider the Description is updated in a Follow Up.
- You can see that a notification is sent to the email mentioned in the dynamic list as a recipient.