Browse by Solutions
Browse by Solutions
How do I enable Multiple Support Plans for Customers?
Updated on January 8, 2021 06:56AM by Admin
Apptivo’s Support plans help you to define the limit of the case created by the customer, based on the support plan provided. In addition, you can add multiple plans for single customers. At the time of logging the case, you can select the plans from the drop-down lists. Depending on the selected plans the count of the logging cases will get deducted from the respective plans.
Note: This feature is available in the Ultimate and Enterprise plans of Apptivo.
Steps to enable the Multiple Plans
- Logn and access the Customers app from the universal menu.
- Click on the More(...) icon and select the settings.
- In the Settings page, click on the Customize app and select the Support Plans.
- You can view the Toggle to Allow Multiple Support Plans.
- Enable the Toggle.
- By enabling the toggle, you can view the Support Plan Information association table on the Customer Overview page.
- Go to the Customers Overview page, scroll down to view the Support Plan Information Association table.
- Click on the Add button.
- In the Add Support Limit popup, you can view all the created plans list.
- Click on the Select button to add the plans.
- Select the Multiple Plans as per your requirements.
- You can view the added plans as the list.
Steps to enable the Support Plan on Cases app
Once the Multiple Plans are added to the Customers. You have to enable the Support plan in the Cases app.
- Now, go to the Cases app and click on the More(...) icon and select the settings.
- In the Settings page, click on the Customize app and select the Master Layout.
- From the Master Layout, click on the Hierarchical view.
- Scroll to view the Support Plan attribute.
- Enable the Toggle and Save the Changes.
- Now, go the Cases portal login and click on the create case.
- Enter your basic details and scroll down to view the support plan dropdown.
- You can view the list of plans that are added to your account.
- Select the plan and click on the Create button.
- The Case will get created on the Cases Portal.
- Depending on the selected plans the count limit of the logging cases will get deducted from the respective plans.
- You can view the Logged cases count on the Support Plan Information table in the Customer Overview.
- You can also view and select the Support plans while creating a case for the specified customer from the Apptivo Cases app as well.
Please explain why you are flagging this content (spam, duplicate question, inappropriate language, etc):