Browse by Solutions
Browse by Solutions
Updated on November 19, 2023 11:08PM by Admin
- Log into your Apptivo account and navigate to the Opportunities App. Click the Settings icon from the App Header.
- In the Settings page, select the Reports → Sales Stage Report from the left navigation panel.
- The Sales Stage History page will come into view. Select Create to configure a new report.
- In the Create Sales Stage History Report page, add the name and description of the report.
- To use advanced filter options while generating reports, enable the toggle for Advanced Filters.
- Set up who can access the report by utilizing the Privileges option. Only the employees who have the selected privilege can generate this report.
- In the Criteria section, determine the criteria based on which the report is to be generated.
- Only those opportunities that match the mentioned condition will be displayed in the report.
- Here, the condition is set to include an opportunity only if the type field is not empty.
- Switch to the Column tab. Select the Filter Attributes based on which the report is to be filtered.
- Determine the attributes which are displayed in the report. By default, “From sales stage”, “To sales stage”, “Transition Period”, “From sales stage Date”, “To sales stage date” attributes are Included.
- “From sales stage” - This attribute indicates the Initial stage of a sales opportunity.
- “To sales stage” - This attribute indicates the next stage to which the opportunity is moved.
- “Transition period” - This attribute refers to the duration it takes to move from one sales stage to another.
- “From sales stage Date” - This attribute indicates the specified date on which opportunity is created or moved with “from sales stage”.
- “To sales stage Date” - This attribute refers to the specific date where the transition from one sales stage to another takes place.
- In addition, select the attributes that are to be added in the Report from the Available Attributes section and move it to the Selected Attributes.
- The selected attributes will be listed in the Consolidated Selected Attributes section. Select the Create button.
- A new report is created. Select the Reports tab from the App Header.
- You will be redirected to the Reports page. Select the created report from the Sales Stage History section of the left panel.
- The Report will come into view. Add the value in the filter attribute based on which the report is to be generated.
- As the Advanced Filter toggle is enabled, the advanced filters are available in the dropdown.
- Select the View Report.
- The report is generated. To download the report, select the Export button. The report will be downloaded for offline purposes.
Please explain why you are flagging this content (spam, duplicate question, inappropriate language, etc):