Browse by Solutions
Browse by Solutions
Updated on July 17, 2020 04:06AM by Admin
The Account attribute is a Ref App added in the Leads App. It assists in linking the account information from the Ledger App with a lead.
- Navigate to Settings in the Leads App. Here, select Customize App → Master Layout from the left navigation panel.
- The Master Layout page will appear.
- Drag and drop the Account attribute to the drop attribute field.
- Click on the Account attribute in the Master Layout to access its Inspector tab. Here, you can carry out multiple customizations.
This section enables you to change the name and visibility of the attribute.
- Name: You can change the name of the link attribute in the Master Layout.
- Label Visibility: This to determine if the name of the attribute should be visible when a lead is created.
- If it is disabled, then the name of the label, here Account, will not be visible while creating a lead.
The Standard Behavior section helps in the configuration of tracking facilities. You can use this feature to check the history of changes made to this attribute.
- If it is enabled, you can see the history of the actions taken in the Account attribute in a record.
This feature allows you to add a help text to the Account. You can enable the help text option and add the required information in the Help Message.
- When a new lead is created, a help icon will be added next to the value section for the Account attribute. Hovering over it, you can see a detailed description of the attribute.
This feature determines the visibility of the Account attribute in all the records of the Leads App. It is turned ON by default. To hide the attribute from the lead’s profile, disable the toggle.
- You can enable visibility of the attribute only during particular conditions with Conditional Visibility.
- Go to Visibility section → Enable Visibility → Enable Conditional feature. You can add the criteria in the Conditions section. Here, I have chosen the driving attribute as Status and the driving value as New.
- In the Leads app, the account attribute will appear only when the lead status is New.
- In the below image, you can see the lead’s status is Assigned. Hence, the attribute will not be visible.
You can make the Account attribute as a mandatory field by turning on the mandatory toggle. You can also set a condition for the attribute. By doing so, the attribute will become Mandatory only when the lead meets the required criteria.
- If it is enabled, new leads cannot be created without adding the value for the Account attribute.
You can choose to have the Account attribute added to the Advanced Search window.
- Search Privilege: You can set the Privileges on who can search the record with the Account attribute.
Note: You can set the privileges for the employees from the Employees App.
- Mandatory: On enabling mandatory, you can initiate an advanced search only if the value is given for Account attribute.
- Assign Set: If the mandatory is enabled, you will be prompted to assign when it is mandatory. You can set the assign set to be either Always or Mutually Exclusive.
- When the Assign set is added as Always, the account attribute will be marked as Mandatory irrespective of the presence or absence of values in other attributes of the search.
- When the Assign set is added as Mutually Exclusive, the account attribute will be marked as Mandatory only if there are values in the selected attributes of the records.
You can decide who can access the Account attribute from the Security section of the Inspector tab. You can configure who has the privilege to view, create, and edit this field. The privileges for the Employees are set from the Employees App.