Browse by Solutions
Browse by Solutions
Updated on December 13, 2021 05:29AM by Admin
Apptivo apps allow you to create a Pie chart in the Intelligence Dashboards.
Steps to Create a Pie Chart
- Login and access the Opportunities app from the universal menu.
- Click on the More(...) icon and select Settings.
- In the Settings page, click on the Intelligence → Charts → App.
- From the Charts page, click on Create and select the Pie Chart.
- It will redirect you to the Create Pie Chart page.
- Here, enter the name of the Pie Chart.
Note: Based on the Selected Privileges of the opportunity, the employee will have access to the Pie Chart.
- By using the Inspector tab on the right side, you can customize the Pie chart as per your business needs.
- You can change the Title and Short Description of the Pie Chart in the Inspector Tab.
- Then, click on the Slices tab to set the data type of the Pie chart slices.
- You can set the Data types as following:
- Time (Monthly) - Set and get the pie chart values Monthly wise
- Discrete Value - Set and get the values in the Pie chart based on your preferred set of values.
- Numeric Range - Set the Pie Chart based on the Numeric value ranges.
- Time( Weekly) - Set and get the Pie Chart values Weekly wise.
- Here, Discrete Value is selected.
- Based on the Data type, you can select the attributes in the Slice Attributes.
- Here, the Opportunities Type is selected.
- Next click on the Data Tab to set the Data for the Pie Charts.
- You can set the Data based on the Aggregation type as Sum or Count.
- Here, the Aggregation type is selected as Count.
- In the Data Attribute Type, select the Attribute.
- Select the attribute of the Opportunities in the Data Attribute.
- Here, the opportunities Sales Stage is selected.
- Then, click on the Filter tab to set the Filter for the pie chart values.
- Enable the Filter toggle on.
- Select the attributes in the Filter attributes.
- Here, the Created by attribute is selected so that you can get the values based on the individual employees' wise.
- Then, click on the Create button.
- The Pie Chart will get created.
Steps to Add Pie Chart to Dashboard
- On the Settings page, click on the Intelligence → Dashboard → App.
- Click on the Create button.
- You will be redirected to the Create Dashboard page and add the name and description of the dashboard.
- Using the drag and drop section from the palette tab, select the created Pie Chart under the Charts Section.
- Change the Section name in the Inspector Tab.
- Then, click on the create.
- A new dashboard will be created and you can view the Created Dashboard in the List.
- Now, go to the dashboards section in the Opportunities app.
- You can see the created dashboard - Business Pie Chart.
- To filter out the records, you can click on the filter icon and determine the status based on which the record is to be filtered.
- You can view the Counts when you hover over each slice.