Browse by Solutions
Browse by Solutions
Updated on September 21, 2020 05:00AM by Admin
Invoicing Workbench in Apptivo helps you to generate workbench for the cases that will auto-accumulate into a single batch based on the selected filters and configured criteria.
Steps to customize
- Login and access the Invoices app from the universal menu.
- Click on the More(...) icon and select the settings.
- On the Settings page, click on the Invoice app and select Invoicing Workbench.
- Enable the toggle for the Invoicing Workbench.
- By enabling the Toggle, you can view the options to set the criteria for the Work Orders and Cases.
- Enable the Toggle for the Include eligible cases from invoice queue to create workbench for cases.
- In the Filter Attributes dropdown, select the attributes of the cases based on which the cases are to be filtered.
- Here, the Assigned To attribute is selected.
- You can also add the condition for the cases that need to be included in the Invoice workbench.
- Click on the Add condition button.
- Here, the condition is set to include a case only when the case type is Feature Request.
- On selecting create, the criteria are configured.
- Select the Create button and choose Workbench Requests from the top left section of your window.
- Now, go the Create Workbench Request page. Choose the app as Cases. You can view the added filter attributes.
- Select the Assigned To value. Click on the Generate invoice button after configuring the Invoice Date and Currency value.
- By clicking on the Generate invoice button, you will get the warning popup.
- Click on the Request button.
- The Workbench Requests will get generated and redirected to the Workbench Requests page. Here, you can see the number of records and total invoice present in the workbench.
- Click on the More Details to view the list of invoices generated from the Cases for the selected customers.
- You can also download the invoices in the single PDF by clicking on the download button.
- By clicking the More Details icon, you can view the list of invoices created from the cases in the selected batch.