Browse by Solutions
Browse by Solutions
Updated on September 22, 2020 05:45AM by Admin
You can use the Summary Boxes in the Purchase Orders App to add the summary of Count, Sum, and Average of the data based on the conditions as per your business need. In addition, you can add these summary boxes in the standard and the Custom view also. You can add a maximum of 6 summary boxes.
Note: Summary Boxes are supported in the Ultimate and Enterprise plans only.
Steps to Configure
- Login and access the Purchase Orders app from the Universal Menu.
- Click on the More (...) icon and select Settings.
- Click on the Customize app from the Left panel and select Views.
- Click on the Create button to create a custom view.
- The Create view side panel will come into view. In the create view, add the Title and Description.
- In the criteria section, determine the condition based on which the records are to be filtered.
- Then, click on the Summary Boxes tab next to the Criteria and click on the Create Button.
- In the Create Summarization Popup, you can add the additional filters for the custom view.
- Enter the Name of the Summary box.
- In the Aggregation Type, select the type whether it is in Sum, Count, or Average. Depending on the Aggregation Type, you can select the Attribute from the dropdown.
- In the Preview Button, you can preview the box and you can customize the box with the Box Properties. For example, you can change the Label name, Background color, Text, and Icon in the Box.
- In the Additional Filter, add the attribute filter condition. Click on the create button.
- You can view the Created Summary Boxes on the List.
- Similarly, you can create a maximum of 6 summary boxes. If you are trying to create more than 6 summary boxes, you will get the popup warning.
- Click on the Create button. You can view the created custom view in the list.
- Then, go to the Purchase Orders home page. You can view the Created Custom view on the left panel view. Click on it to view the Created view with the created Summary box.