Browse by Solutions
Browse by Solutions
Updated on September 23, 2020 08:05AM by Admin
Invoicing Workbench in Apptivo helps you to generate a workbench for the work orders that will auto-accumulate into a single batch based on the filters and criteria.
Steps to customize
- Login and access the Invoice app from the universal menu.
- Click on the More(...) icon and select the settings.
- On the Settings page, click on the Invoice and select Invoicing Workbench.
- Enable the toggle for the Invoicing Workbench.
- By enabling the Toggle, you can view the options to set the criteria for the Work Orders and Cases.
- By default, the Toggle for the Include eligible workorder from invoice queue to create workbench for work orders is enabled.
- In the Filter Attributes dropdown, select the attributes of the work orders based on which the work orders are to be filtered.
- Here, the Reported Date attribute is selected.
- You can also add the condition for the work orders that need to be included in the Invoice workbench.
- Click on the Edit condition button.
- Here, the condition is set to include a work order only when the work order is assigned to Caroline Forbes.
- On selecting update, the criteria are configured.
- Select the Create button and choose Workbench Requests from the top left section of your window.
- Now, go to the Create Workbench Request page. Choose the app as Work Orders. You can view the added filter attributes.
- Select the Reported Date value. Click on the Generate invoice button after configuring the Invoice Date and Currency value.
- By clicking on the Generate invoice button, you will get the Warning pop.
- Click on the Request button.
- The Workbench will be generated and you will be redirected to the Workbench Requests page. Here, you can see the number of records and total invoice present in the workbench.
- Click on the More Details to view the list of invoices generated from the Work Orders App.
- You can also download the invoices in the single PDF by clicking on the download button.
- By clicking the More Details icon, you can view the list of invoices created from the work orders in the selected batch.