Browse by Solutions
Browse by Solutions
Updated on October 14, 2020 06:36AM by Admin
The Timesheets App of Apptivo allows you to create timesheets from projects. In Timesheets Creation Flow, you can customize the methods to create timesheets. Here, you can enable/disable the methods used for timesheets creation. Let’s walk through the steps to create a timesheet from multiple projects.
Steps to customize the flow
- Log in and access the Timesheets App from your universal navigation menu bar.
- Click on the "More(...)" icon and select "Settings" located at the App Header.
- Click on “Create Flow” under the "Timesheets" dropdown in the left navigation panel.
- The Create Flow page will come into view.
- Here, enable the toggle for Create timesheet from project and select the Multi Projects radio button.
- The changes are saved automatically.
- Now, select Create → From Project on the home page or any views in the Timesheets App.
- The Create From Project page appears. On this page, add the information related to your project including the period and customer.
- In the Tasks & Hours section, you can add multiple projects in a single timesheet. Search and add a project to the timesheet. Once a project is added, you can search and add a new task or create a new task for the selected project.
- You can also change the project added whenever needed.
- To add more projects, click the (+) icon located at the top right of the Tasks & Hours section.
- Another row appears. Here, you can add another project and its related task.
- On selecting Create, a new timesheet is created. If Create & Submit is selected, a new timesheet is created and you will be asked to choose the approver.
- As the customer is selected here, you have to select the customer’s email address or enter the email address when no email address is added.
- On clicking submit, a new timesheet is created and simultaneously sent for approval.