Browse by Solutions
Browse by Solutions
How do I set up a recurring work order for a work order?
Updated on November 24, 2020 12:38AM by Admin
The Work Orders app of Apptivo allows you to allocate and dispatch resources to address customer problems. To make your work more automated, Apptivo allows you to create recurring work orders to automate your everyday tasks.
Steps to create a recurring work order
- Connect to your Apptivo account and go to the Work Orders app. On the Settings page, go to Work Orders → Recurring Work Orders.
- The Recurring Work Orders page comes into view. To start creating recurring work orders, enable the toggle for Enable Recurring Work Orders.
- Once the toggle is enabled, you can set the privileges on who can access this option.
- Only those employees who have the selected privilege can create recurring work orders.
- Also, you can set up the Recurring Time. At the selected time, recurring work orders will be created for a work order.
- Now, go to the home page of the Work Orders app. Select Create → New Recurring Work Order.
- In the Create Recurring Work Order page, you can determine the work order frequency.
- The frequency of the work order can be configured in the Recurring Work Order section.
- Here, you can set the work order to repeat every day, week, month, or year.
- The time period of the work order can be set up in the Start Date and End Date fields.
- The Use Updated Price toggle enables you to use the updated price for future work orders in case the values are updated once the recurring work order is created.
- Once the Recurring Work Order section is complete, you can other relevant information about your work order like the work order details, customer information, products details, services information. and problem severity.
- On selecting create, a new recurring work order is created.
- Based on the repeat frequency, new work orders will be created at the selected frequency time.
Please explain why you are flagging this content (spam, duplicate question, inappropriate language, etc):