Browse by Solutions
Browse by Solutions
Updated on November 24, 2020 04:27AM by Admin
Estimates app in Apptivo allows you to customize the estimate templates with the Esign attributes. Through that, you can send you estimates for eSigning purposes with the customized attributes as per your preferences.
Note: Before customizing, you have to enable the eSignature option on Manage Your Accounts page Click here to know the steps to enable.
Steps to customize the Template
- Login and access your Estimates app from your universal menu.
- Click on the More(...) icon and select Settings.
- On the settings page, click on the Customize app and select the Print/Web Layouts.
- Here, click on the Create button and select the Start with Default Layout.
- Enter the Template name and click on the Next button.
- Drag and drop the Two-column section from the right-side panel.
- Scroll down to view the eSign Attributes section.
- Here, you can view the Signature, Name, Date, Initials, Text, and Radio.
- Now, drag and drop the Signature, Name, and Date.
- Click on the attribute, you will be navigated to the Inspector tab.
- In Who dropdown, you can decide who should sign the document.
- Similarly, you can customize all other attributes.
- You can also customize the Label format and Value format on the inspector tab.
- Click on the Save button to update the changes.
Steps to send an estimate for eSigning
- Create an estimate with the created template.
- Then, click on the Send eSign button.
- You view the selected name and email address in the Send eSign popup.
- By clicking on the Send button, you can send the estimate for signing.
Note: Send eSign button will be disabled if the Estimate record is found without the configured PDF Template.
Steps to eSign the document against received eSign request email
- By clicking on the send button, the estimates will be sent to the added email address.
- The receiver will get an email with the estimates.
- Click on the Estimates, you will be redirected to the Sign. co page and click on the Yes, I Agree button to continue.
- Click the Signature and it will display Create Signature Popup.
- By signing the document, the date filed will be auto-populated with the current signing date.
- Then, click on the Finish button to complete the signing process.
- Once the document is signed by all signers, you will receive an email with the View document link.