Browse by Solutions
Browse by Solutions
Updated on February 25, 2021 07:00AM by Admin
Apptivo’s Contracts app allows you to create a Sales contract for different business transactions. It allows you to create terms and renewals as per your preferences. In addition, you can auto-renew your contracts without any hassle.
Steps to Follow
- Log in and access the CRM→ Contracts app from the Universal navigation Menu bar.
- To create a Sales Contract, select Create→ Sales Contract from the left panel.
- The Create Sales Contract page will appear. Now, select a customer with whom you want to sign a contract. Fill in other required details.
- Name: Assign a name to the contract. Here it is mentioned as Service Contract.
- Legal Name: The official name of your Business.
- Now select the Status of your contract. Click on the dropdown, you will be provided with the list of status that you can update. Here it is selected as Draft.
- You can select when the Invoice should be generated.
- At the beginning of the period: An Invoice will be generated at the beginning of the period that you mentioned in the contract.
- At the end of the period: An Invoice will be generated at the end of the period that you mentioned in the contract.
- The sales contract is basically signed on the purchase of items from buyers to the seller or vice versa.
- Click the (+) icon from below the Items column and add the item for which you want to sign the Contract.
- Once the item is selected, fill in the Terms & Renewal column.
- Here the Term is selected as 3 and the Period of Renewal is selected as Months.
- So an Invoice will be generated three months once and it will be auto-renewed if you enable the Auto Renew toggle.
- Enable the Auto Renew toggle.
- The Current value tab will be auto-populated based on the price details you added in the Items column. Once you fill in all the details, the Sales contract gets created and the invoice will be generated accordingly.