Browse by Solutions
Browse by Solutions
How to send an email reminder for an Event in Apptivo?
Updated on February 22, 2021 03:51AM by Admin
Events are considered a medium for establishing communication with customers and with employees. Apptivo offers Event Activity using which you can create, manage, and organize your events actively. You can also create an event from My Agenda. You can create a reminder for the event. There are two types of reminders that can be created.
- Pop Reminder
- Email Reminder
It also allows you to create multiple pop-ups and email reminders while creating the event in Apptivo.
Steps to create an email reminder for Event
- Log into your Apptivo account and you can see the My Agenda on the home page. Select Create Activity. You will see the dropdown to create either Event, Task, or Follow Up. Select Event.
- You can see the Create Event side panel. In the side panel, you can add the required information.
- Title – Title of the event.
- Location – Location of the event
- Start date – Event start date
- End date – Event end date
- All-day event - You can make this event a recurring event i.e all day the same event will be carried over. By default, the all-day event will be in disabled mode. You can slide it to the green state ensuring that this event should repeat all day.
- Billable - By default, the creating event will be in billable mode. You can slide the toggle button to a grayed-out state if needed.
- Internal Notes – Provide internal notes for the event, if needed.
- Tags – You can add tags to the event.
- Remind me – You can enable a reminder for the event using the “Add Reminder” hyperlink, this will remind you about the event.
- Click on the Add Reminder hyperlink, you can view the drop-down.
- Click on the dropdown, you can view the Pop-up and Email options.
- Here, select the Email option.
- The reminder email can have more than one form with minutes, hours, days, and/or week.
- Then, add the Attendees – Click on the icon to add attendees including employees and contacts.
- Associated with – Click on the icon to associate with any object. (Application).
- Select Create. An event is created. The event is added to your calendar. Click on it to view the event.
- Now, the attendees and assign to employees will get the email reminder in their inboxes.
Please explain why you are flagging this content (spam, duplicate question, inappropriate language, etc):