Browse by Solutions
Browse by Solutions
Updated on February 22, 2021 04:38AM by Admin
The Work Orders app of Apptivo allows you to allocate and dispatch resources to address customer problems. To make your work more automated, Apptivo allows you to create recurring work orders to automate your everyday tasks. It also allows you to edit the parent recurring work orders and the same will be reflected on the entire child work orders.
Click here to know how to create a recurring work order in Apptivo.
Steps to Edit a recurring work order
- Once the recurring work order is created, you can view the parent work order on the Recurring Work Order → List → Active.
- The Child work order will be viewed under the Scheduled view.
- Now, if you edit the parent work order on the Active view while saving the changes, you can view the “Edit Recurring Work Orders” pop-up where you can customize the edit option of the work order.
- You can view the two types of edit options.
- Only this work order - By selecting this, the changes will be updated only on the current work order. Every other recurring child work order in the future will continue as before.
- Following child work orders - By selecting this, the changes will be updated in this work order and the child work orders in the series will be also be updated.
- If the “Only this work order” option is selected, the changes will be reflected only on the parent work orders and all the child work orders will not be changed.
- Here, the status of the parent work order changed to “Approved”, you can view the changes only in the parent work order.
- The status of the child work order will be the same as before.
- If the “Following child work orders” option is selected, then the changes will be reflected in all the parent and child work orders.
- Here, the status of the work order is changed to “Completed”, you can view the same changes on the parent and child work orders as well.