Browse by Solutions
Browse by Solutions
Updated on March 24, 2021 03:09AM by Admin
You can use the Summary Boxes in Apptivo’s custom-created Cases Extended applications to add the summary of Count, Sum, and the Average of the data based on the conditions as per your business needs. In addition, you can add these summary boxes in the standard and the custom view as well. You can add a maximum of 6 summary boxes.
Note: Summary Boxes are supported in the Ultimate and the Enterprise plans only.
Click Here to Know how to create the Custom app.
Steps to Configure
- Here, the custom-created Cases app is named Tickets. Login and access the Cases Extended app from the Universal Menu.
- Click on the More (...) icon and select Settings.
- Click on the Customize app from the Left panel and select Views.
- Click on the Create button to create a custom view.
- Create View side panel will open. In the create View, add the Title and Description.
- Enter the Condition in the criteria section as Name Is Not Empty by using the Insert Attribute.
- Then, click on the Summary Boxes tab next to the Criteria and click on the Create Button.
- In the Create Summarization Popup, you can add the additional filters for the custom view.
- Enter the Name of the Summary box.
- In the Aggregation Type, Select the type whether it is in Sum, Count, or Average.
- Depending on the Aggregation Type, you can select the Attribute from the dropdown.
- In the Preview Button, you can preview the box and you can customize the box with the Box Properties. For example, you can change the Label name, Background color, Text, and Icon in the Box.
- In the Additional Filter, add the attribute filter condition.
- Then click on the Create button.
- You can view the Created Summary Boxes on the List.
- Similarly, you can create a maximum of 6 summary boxes.
- Then, Click on the Create button.
- If you are trying to create more than 6 summary boxes, you will get the popup warning.
- You can view the Created custom view in the list.
- Then, go to the Cases extended app Home page. You can view the Created Custom view on the Page Left Panel.
- You can view the Created view with the created Summary box.