Browse by Solutions
Browse by Solutions
Updated on March 30, 2021 07:53AM by Admin
Associated Object Report allows users to generate a report by merging the data from two apps in Apptivo by using the associated object reports. You can quickly generate a report on Follow-Ups with any associated app.
Follow the steps below to view the associated object values as a report. Let's take an instance of viewing the Leads follow-ups object values in the Reports.
Steps to View the Associated Object Report in Follow-ups
- Login to Apptivo and access the Home page Follow-Ups.
- Click on the More(...) icon and select the Settings from the App header bar.
- You will be directed to the Settings page. Click on Reports → Associated Object Reports from the left navigation panel.
- Now, Click on the "Create" button to create a new associated object report.
- The “Create Associated Object Report” page will be opened. Provide the name, description for the associated object. (Leads).
- Enable or disable the Advanced Filter Option to add the advance filter in the report.
- Update the Filter attribute section. Here, the Follow-up Date, and Assigned To is selected.
- You can select the attributes that you wish to add in the column of the report. Here, App, Follow up Date, Reminder Time, and Assigned To is selected. Click on the Arrow to update it.
- Now for the Associated objects Leads column, assign a Filter attribute. Here it’s assigned as Leads Status, Leads Source, Type, and Assigned To.
- Now, select the column attributes that you wish to update. Here the First Name, Job Title, Best Way to Contact, Lead Source, Type, Assigned To, and Status are updated.
- Now the Associated Object report is created.
- Now, move on to Leads App and select “Reports” from the header bar.
- Reports page will be opened. You can check for your created reports from the left navigation panel.
- Select that report and provide the Customer name for whom you want to generate the report and give your Follow up Date (Follow-up dates).
- Click on “View Report” to view the reports of Leads that gets associated with the Follow-Ups.
- You can export those reports into .csv files if required.