Browse by Solutions
Browse by Solutions
Updated on May 4, 2021 06:51AM by Admin
Apptivo supports QuickBooks Online accounting software integration to manage your Apptivo’s supplier invoices on QuickBooks. You can enable the one-way sync for Apptivo accounts to integrate with your QuickBooks Online accounts.
Let's go through the steps to integrate your Apptivo’s Supplier Invoices with your QuickBooks online account.
Steps to Integrate
- Login to your Apptivo account.
- Click on the User Menu and select the Business Settings.
- On the Business Settings page, click on the Services and select QuickBooks.
- From the QuickBooks Online Integration page, click on the “Connect to QuickBooks” button.
- You will be redirected to the QuickBooks Online login page.
- Enter your QuickBooks Online account details and click on the Sign-in button.
- Once you have completed the sign-in process, you will be redirected to the Apptivo Business Settings page.
- Now, you can view the “Force Sync from QB” and “Disconnect” buttons.
- Using the “Force Sync from QB” button, you can import the Customer, Items, Suppliers, and Tax codes from your QuickBooks Online account to Apptivo. By performing this import, you can access the customer information available in QuickBooks and create a supplier invoice for them within Apptivo.
- Under the Configuration tab, select the app that you want to integrate with your QuickBooks Online account. Here, Supplier Invoices app.
- Select the Sync type as One-way sync i.e. Apptivo to QuickBooks.
- You can also disconnect the integration whenever you want by clicking on the Disconnect button.
- Now, you can view the imported Customers, Suppliers, Items, and Tax codes from the QuickBooks Online account in Apptivo accounts. You can view those QuickBooks Customers, Suppliers, and Item details on Apptivo’s Customers, Suppliers, and Items app.
- Create a supplier invoice for QuickBooks supplier from the Apptivo account for any of the QuickBooks items.
- Once the supplier invoice is created, you can view the QuickBooks sync status on the “QuickBooks Sync Status field” on the supplier invoice overview page.
- When the “QuickBooks Sync Status field” shows synced, the supplier invoice will be synced automatically on the QuickBooks Online account.
- You can view those supplier invoices from your QuickBooks account under the bill’s sections
- If you have created the supplier invoices for customers whose supplier is not on the QuickBooks Online account, you will get the Sync status on the “QuickBooks Sync Status field” is failed, and the failure reason will be visible on the “QuickBooks Sync Details” field.