Browse by Solutions
Browse by Solutions
How to create an estimate template from another estimate in Apptivo?
Updated on June 9, 2021 11:52PM by Admin
The Estimates template allows you to create a predefined template that can be used to while creating an estimate. It also allows you to create a new estimate template with your existing estimate details in it. Let's go through the steps to create a new estimate template from another estimate.
Steps to Create a New Template
- Log in and access the Estimates app from your universal navigation menu bar.
- Click on the "More" icon and select “Settings” located in the App header bar.
- Select "Templates" from the "Estimates" drop-down located at the left navigation panel.
- Enable the Templates toggle to create estimates by choosing a template with pre-populated values.
- Click on the "Create" button and select the “Create Templates From Estimates”.
- By selecting this, you can view the list of estimates in the Search and Select popup.
- Select the template by clicking on the select button.
- With that, the details of the estimate will be auto-populated on the estimates.
- Then, enter the Template name.
- Enable the visibility toggle to make this template visible to the selected employee. If not, the template will be visible to all the employees.
- Here, the visibility condition is set to view only to the particular employee.
- The Estimates Detail with customers, contacts, payment term, Services Provided, or Products/Items Sold will be auto-populated from the select estimate.
- The summary section will also be auto-populated based on your added service or product items sold.
- Then, click on the create button to create a template.
- Once the template is created, go to the Create Estimate page, select the created template from the Estimate Template dropdown.
- By selecting the template, the template details will get auto-populated on the estimates.
- The new estimate will be created with the selected template.
Please explain why you are flagging this content (spam, duplicate question, inappropriate language, etc):