Browse by Solutions
Browse by Solutions
How to convert contacts into custom cases extended applications?
Updated on July 30, 2021 03:34AM by Admin
Contacts app in Apptivo helps you to create custom conversion by allowing you to associate with any other apps in Apptivo. You can perform the conversion by associating apps according to your needs. It also allows you to map the fields while creating the conversion. Additionally, you can also execute the custom conversion for the Custom created cases extended applications.
Note: To view the Custom created cases extended application on the conversion app lists, you have to publish and added the Cases extended application from Apptivo’s App Store.
Steps to Configure
- Log in and access your Contacts app.
- Click on the More(...) icon and select Settings.
- From the Settings, go to Invoice → Conversion.
- You will be directed to the conversion page, click on the custom conversion.
- From the Custom Conversion page, click on the Create button.
- You will get the Create Conversion popup.
- Choose the App from the drop-down list to which you wish to convert.
- Here, we have selected the custom created Cases Extended application. The custom cases extended application is named as Cases Extended app.
- The custom conversion will get created and click on the mapping.
- You will be directed to the Cases Extended App Mapping Fields. Here, you can select the attributes that you wish to convert to the Cases Extended application.
- First associate the activities that you wish to map with the Cases Extended apps. Then, click on the update button to update the changes.
- Now, go to the Contacts Overview page of your iOS application. Here, you can see the Convert button situated towards the right side menu of your page and click on the convert option.
- You can view the list of apps available for the conversion. Select the Case's extended application.
- You will be directed to the Cases Extended app.
Please explain why you are flagging this content (spam, duplicate question, inappropriate language, etc):