Browse by Solutions
Browse by Solutions
Updated on October 4, 2021 06:47AM by Admin
Apptivo allows you to sync your QuickBooks online account with Apptivo’s Customers app. This includes both one-way sync and two-way sync methods. Two-way sync helps in syncing your Apptivo’s customers with your QuickBooks and vice versa within a few minutes.
Steps for Two-way sync
- Log in to your Apptivo account and go to the Business Settings → Services → QuickBooks Online.
- From the QuickBooks Integration page, click on the “Connect to QuickBooks” button.
- You will be redirected to the QuickBooks Online page.
- Search your company from the company drop-down and select the Next button.
- Then click on the Connect button on the next page.
- Once completed, you will be redirected to the Apptivo Business Settings page.
- Under the Configuration tab, select the app that you want to integrate with your QuickBooks Online account. Here, Customers app.
- Select the Sync type as 2-way sync.
- In the Journals Tab, you can set up the Income Account, Expense Account, and Inventory Asset Account of your QuickBooks Online accounts.
- Click on the Fetch Accounts From QB to fetch the Income, Expense, and Inventory asset account from your QuickBooks Online accounts.
- Then, go to the Mapping Tab, here, you can map the customer fields from the Customers tab.
- Here, you can view the Quick Sync button, by clicking on that, the existing customer records will be synced.
- Then, map the Apptivo fields with your QuickBooks Online account. The default will be already mapped and the remaining important fields can be mapped as per your preferences.
- For example, you can map the Customer Name field on the Apptivo with the same field on your QuickBooks Online account.
- Once the mapping is done, click on the Save button at the bottom to save the changes.
- Now, go to the Apptivo Customers app and create a record. You can view the Sync status on the “QuickBooks Sync Status field”. If failed, you can view the failure reason on the “QuickBooks Sync Details” field.
- You can view the created customers directly from your QuickBooks Online account.
- Similarly, the customers created on your QuickBooks Online account will be synced to your Apptivo account.