Browse by Solutions
Browse by Solutions
Updated on October 4, 2021 06:43AM by Admin
Apptivo allows you to sync your QuickBooks online account with Apptivo’s Supplier Invoices app. This includes both one-way sync and two-way sync methods. The Two-way sync helps in syncing the supplier invoices in Apptivo with the supplier invoices in your QuickBooks and vice versa within a few minutes.
Steps for Two-way sync
- Log in to your Apptivo account and go to the Business Settings → Services → QuickBooks Online.
- From the QuickBooks Integration page, click on the “Connect to QuickBooks” button.
- You will be redirected to the QuickBooks Online page.
- Search your company from the company drop-down and select the Next button.
- Then click on the Connect button on the next page.
- Once completed, you will be redirected to the Apptivo Business Settings page.
- Under the Configuration tab, select the app that you want to integrate with your QuickBooks Online account. Here, Supplier Invoices app.
- Select the Sync type as 2-way sync.
- In the Journals Tab, you can set up the Income Account, Expense Account, and Inventory Asset Account of your QuickBooks Online accounts.
- Click on the Fetch Accounts From QB to fetch the Income, Expense, and Inventory asset account from your QuickBooks Online accounts.
- Then, go to the Mapping Tab, here, you can map the required fields from the Supplier Invoices tab.
- Here, you can view the Quick Sync button, by clicking on that, the existing supplier invoices will be synced.
- Then, map the Apptivo fields with your QuickBooks Online account. The default will be already mapped and the remaining important fields can be mapped as per your preferences. For example, you can map the supplier invoice number field on the Apptivo with the same field on your QuickBooks Online account.
- Once the mapping is done, click on the Save button at the bottom to save the changes.
- Now, go to the Apptivo Supplier Invoices app and create a record. You can view the Sync status on the “QuickBooks Sync Status field”. If failed, you can view the failure reason on the “QuickBooks Sync Details” field.
Note: If the item and supplier are not available on the system, go to the Items tab and Suppliers tab respectively. Now, click on the Quick Sync button to quickly sync your Apptivo items and suppliers with your QuickBooks account.
- You can view the created supplier invoices directly from your QuickBooks Online account.
- Similarly, the supplier invoices created on your QuickBooks Online account will be synced to the Supplier Invoices app of your Apptivo account.