Browse by Solutions
Browse by Solutions
Updated on September 8, 2021 07:47AM by Admin
An email sequence is a sequence of emails sent to a specific individual at a particular time interval. You can send multiple Emails by using the Add Email option. You can specify the time to start the email sequence.
Let’s go through the steps to create an email sequence in the Leads app.
Steps to configure
- Log in and access the Leads app from the universal navigation bar.
- Select Settings from the App Header.
- From the Settings page, click on the Email → Email Sequences from the left navigation panel.
- Click on the Create button.
- On the email sequence creation page, you can create and configure the sequence of emails that are to be sent. Enter the following details:
- Name: Enter the name of the Email Sequence that you want to create.
- From Address: Enter the “From Address” from which the email sequence has to be sent. There are two ways to enter “From Address”:
- Static - You can enter the “From Address” and “From Name” manually.
- Dynamic - You can select a specific employee or a team.
- Here, the dynamic type is selected and we have selected an Employee name from the list.
- Trigger To - Enter the email type of the customer to which the email sequence to be sent.
- Cc Address - Enter the Recipient’s email address.
- Start Frequency - Specify the time to start the Email Sequence either Immediately or Later In.
- If no reply after - Enter the number of days after which the second email in the sequence is to be sent.
- Enable the Before Sending toggle to set an action for the Lead before sending the email.
- Enter the Subject and Message.
- You can create an action for the response for the Email by adding the On Response Actions.
- To create the next Email in sequence, click on the Add Email button found at the bottom.
- Add the Email Sequence as above.
- Enter the Include Thread toggle to include the email threads.
- Like the above, create the required number of emails.
- Finally, click on the Create button.
- You have to link and start the required email sequence for the lead.
- In the Leads overview page, click the Enroll Sequence button.
- Select the created email sequence in the Email Sequence dropdown.
- Click on the Enroll button.
- On clicking the Start button, the first email in the sequence will be sent.
- Finally, the recipient receives the first Email alert. If there is no reply from the recipient after two days the recipient receives another email which you created in sequence.