Follow-ups in Apptivo helps to manage all your follow-up events in a single place. It also allows you to create a highlighting based on the follow-up statuses. For example, if you want to set different colors for the follows that are in completed status, you can configure the individual color for the follow-ups based on their status.
Steps to Enable Status Field
- Login and access the Follow-ups from the homepage of Apptivo.
- From the Follow-ups, click on the More(…) icon and select Settings.
- From the Settings page, click on the Master Layout under the Customize App dropdown.
- On the Master Layout, click on the Hierarchical View and enable the Status field.
- Click on the Save button to update the changes.
Steps to create Highlighting
- On the Settings page, click on the Highlighting under the general drop down.
- Click on the Create button.
- You will be redirected to the Create Highlighting page.
- Enter the Name and the Priority Score.
- Priority Score will help to prioritize the follow-ups based on this highlighting at the time of using multiple highlights.
- Select the Color for the Background and the Text color from the color picker tool.
- Add some Descriptions for your references.
- In the Criteria, set the condition for the color-coding.
- By using the Insert attributes, insert the attributes of the Follow-up app to set the condition.
- Here, the condition is set to view the completed follow-ups in the Green color by selecting the status as completed.
- Then click on the Create button.
- You can view the list of Highlights once it is created.
- Now, go to the Follow-ups homepage. Click on the Calendar view.
- You can view the completed Follow-up background and the text color also changed as per the highlighted color on the list.