Apptivo apps allow you to customize the application as your business needs. From the Master Layout, you can add/remove the attributes and also customize them as per your needs. Here, let's go through the steps to customize the Date attribute to get the due date to be auto-populated after 5 days of task creation.
Steps to Follow
- Login and access the Tasks app from the activities list on the home page.
- Click on the More(...) icon and select Settings.
- From the Settings page, click on the Customize app and select Master Layout.
- Locate the Date attribute on the right-side panel. Drag and drop the attribute on the layout.
- Click on the date attribute, you will be redirected to the Inspector tab.
- On the Inspector tab, rename the Date attribute as the Next Due Date.
- Scroll down the inspector tab and enable the Default Value under the Default Behavior and set the Type as Dynamic.
- By selecting the Dynamic date, the custom date button will appear.
- Click on the Custom Date button, you will be redirected to the Function Editor popup.
- You can set the condition based on the Today function. It will work based on the task creation date as the “Today”. For example, if you want to set the 'Due Date' to be set 5 days after the date of creation, you can set the function as Today + 5.
- Here, the condition is set as the Today + 5.
- You can also set the function based on the other date attribute by using the Insert Attributes.
- Click on the Create button to update the function.
- Then, click on the save button to update the changes.
- Once the task is created, you can view the Next Due Date attribute will auto updated as the Task Creation + 5 days.