Work Orders in Apptivo are used to create and manage your work orders to deliver timely services to your customers. It allows users to create and assign individual work orders to multiple assignees as per your business needs. It also allows you to assign the work orders to multiple assignees while creating from your iOS application as well.
Steps to Enable
- Log in and access the Work Orders App from your universal navigation menu bar.
- Click on the “More(...)” icon and select “Settings” from the app header bar.
- Click on the “Work Orders” drop-down and select “Assignments” from the left navigation panel.
- By default, Assignments will be in “Hide” status.
- You can enable the “Allow multiple assignees” by sliding the “Toggle” button.
- In the work orders creation page from your iOS application, you can add multiple assignees as shown.