The Opportunities app of Apptivo allows you to manage all the opportunities in a single cloud system. You can add territory information to your opportunities while creating them. You can add a single territory or more than one territory at a time. To add more than one territory to an opportunity, you have to enable the toggle to allow multiple territories.
Steps to enable multiple territories
- Log into your Apptivo account and navigate to the Opportunities app. Here, select More → Settings from the App Header.
- On the Settings page, select Opportunities → Territories from the left navigation panel.
- You will notice that the Allow multiple territories toggle is disabled by default. When this toggle is disabled, the Territory field allows you to add only territory while creating an opportunity.
- Enable the Allow multiple territories toggle to add and display more than one territory at a time.
- When this toggle is enabled, the Territory field allows you to add more than one territory while creating an opportunity.
Note: When the toggle is disabled, only the primary territory will be displayed in the opportunity. If it is enabled, all the territories will be displayed on the opportunity’s page.