Apptivo’s Invoices app allows you to record payments related to your invoices right from your Apptivo mobile application. Apptivo has an exclusive mobile app for Android, iOS, and Windows. In this post, we’ll walk you through how to record a payment in the Android version of Apptivo’s mobile app.
Steps to record a payment in the Invoices app
- Log into your Apptivo mobile app and go to the Invoices app. Here, switch to any view. For instance, Show All.
- The list of invoices available in your business firm is listed. Select the invoice that requires the payment to be made.
- On the Overview page, select the Ripple icon and click the Record Payment option.
- The Record Payment page comes into view. Here, select a Payment Type.
- On the Payment Methods page, you have the provision to pay using multiple payment methods. Here, we are selecting Cash.
- Once a particular payment type has been selected, proceed with adding the Reference Number, Amount, Payment Date, and Notes. Also, you can choose to make an invoice as paid if the payment is complete.
- On clicking the Save button, the payment made will be recorded successfully.