In the Estimates app of Apptivo, it is possible to change the supplier cost by enabling a toggle from the Settings page. You can manage the supplier cost details while creating or editing an estimate in Apptivo.
Note: To override the supplier cost, you have to enable the Supplier Details section from the Settings page.
Steps to override the supplier cost
- Log into your Apptivo account and select Settings from the App Header.
- In the Settings page, go to Estimates → Price Override to redirect to the Price Override page.
- Here, enable the “Allow the supplier cost to be modified” toggle.
- Now, create an estimate in the Estimates app.
- Add the item information in the Products/Items Sold section. You will have the provision to change the Supplier Cost under the Supplier Details.
- If the toggle is disabled, you will not be able to change the Supplier Cost under the Supplier Details.