The Estimates app of Apptivo enables you to select a supplier for each item or product sold. By this, you can effortlessly keep track of the supplier information associated with each item line while creating or editing estimates.
Steps to enable the toggle
- Log into your Apptivo account and navigate to the Estimates app. Here, select the More icon from the App Header and select Settings.
- On the Settings page, go to Estimates → Supplier Items from the left navigation panel. The Supplier Item page comes into view.
- To select a supplier for each item line while creating an estimate, enable the toggle.
- Now, create an estimate in the Estimates app of Apptivo.
- Add the required items in the Products/Items Sold table. You will have the facility to add the information related to the supplier on expanding each item line.
- If the toggle is disabled, the Supplier Details section is not visible while creating or editing estimates.