The Work Orders app of Apptivo allows you to add multiple assignees to a single work order. By going through the steps mentioned here, you will be able to add multiple assignees effortlessly to your account.
Steps to add multiple assignees
- Log into your Apptivo account and go to the Work Orders app. Here, select More → Settings from the App Header.
- On the Settings page, navigate to WorkOrders → Assignments from the left navigation panel.
- Here, the “Allow multiple assignees” toggle is disabled by default. Enable the toggle to add multiple assignees in a single work order.
- Now, create a new work order in the Work Order app. You can see that the Assigned To field allows you to add more than one assignee.
- Click on the “+” icon to add more employees to the work order.
- The selected employees are added to the work order. You can now complete creating the work order by adding the required information.