The Sort feature of Apptivo’s mobile application enables users to sort records in ascending or descending order. Furthermore, it also allows users to sort records based on a particular Sort Range that is configured through the web version.
Let’s go through the steps to sort records in the Cases app of Apptivo’s Android mobile app.
Steps to sort records
- Log into your Apptivo mobile app and select the Cases app.
- You will be redirected to the home page of the Cases app. Here, select the More icon from the top right corner.
- Now, select the Sort option.
- The Sort window comes into view. Here, you can perform two actions.
- Sort By - The records can be sorted based on a particular attribute in ascending or descending order.
- Sort Range - The records can be sorted based on a predefined sorting format configured using the Sort Range feature in the web version.
- Now, we are going to sort the records based on the Case # in ascending order.
- On selecting the Apply button, the cases will be sorted according to the Case #.
- Likewise, let’s carry out sorting using the Sort Ranges feature. Here, select a particular Sort Range created using the web version of Apptivo and click the Apply button.
- The cases will be sorted according to the selected sort range format.