The Hierarchical view available in the Contacts app of Apptivo allows you to enable or disable fields effortlessly. This Hierarchical view is a part of the Master Layout present in the Settings page of the Contacts app.
Steps to enable or disable fields
- Log in and access the Contacts app from the universal navigation bar.
- Select Settings from the App Header.
- On the Settings page, click on the Customize App → Master Layout from the left navigation panel.
- On the Master Layout page, switch to Hierarchical View.
- In this view, all the fields and sections available in the Contacts app are listed. Here, select the field that you would like to enable or disable.
- Consider hiding the Job Title field from the contact’s profile by disabling the Job Title toggle.
- Save the changes.
- Now, switch to Tablet View. The Job Title field will be removed from the Master Layout and will not be visible while creating or editing contacts in the Contacts app.